July 20, 2010

We Interrupt This Broadcast for an Important Announcement!!!

Tonight I officially clocked 100 MILES of swimming, biking, and running since the beginning of keeping a log (4 weeks and 1 day ago)!!!!!!!!!
When I updated my training log, and added it up, it was 99.93 mi. Lucas (wanting to make it even, and to be there to celebrate with me) made me go out and run .07 mi. on our street :)

And he took this picture!

Sure, I look a little dorky, but I've covered 100 MILES in 4 weeks!!! When you take into consideration that before the month of June I maybe walked 1.5 mi a day...if the weather was nice...not too hot or raining...or overcast because that might mean rain :) This is progress people!

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programming (i.e. more cute pictures of the twins on vacation!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!Congratulations!! That's a photo that is going up on our kitchen wall! What an inspiration, Kim! Way to go! I'm really looking forward to your vacation pictures. The one with all the little twins was awesome!
Lots of love and hugs. G-gran

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Way to go daughter-in-law friend :) BE PROUD!

Anonymous said...

Proud of you girl keep it up. Mom

the monkeys' mama said...

YAY! that's awesome!

Kelsey said...

YAY!!!! I'm so proud of you! That's an exciting milestone, isn't it? YAY!!!!