April 29, 2010

Yumm-O

I haven't posted since we've been home because, well, there wasn't anything to say! Our trip was uneventful and we've been laying low since we've been home - recuperating from the long drive.
But I know that Grandparents (and great-grandparents!) prefer frequent updates, so I thought I would share pictures from today. I was making banana bread for Bible study, and I made it so the twins could eat some (no eggs, no dairy). The babies patiently watched me mix everything together from their booster seats, and, since there were no eggs, I rewarded them with a spoonful of batter! They were very happy :)



P.S. last time I made something for Bible study, they got to eat the leftover bits of cake from the pan...they are going to start REALLY liking Bible study nights :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love to see pictures of them and check it 3 or 4 times a day. Miss all of you so much. with love, Gigi

Anonymous said...

Harper is down for a nap so I thought I might check and see if there is a new blog. YAY!!! Hugs from Nana ...Luv U and poppy misses you so much..he told me!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! So happy to see a new blog. I see that Nana was so excited that she posted twice---it isn't just me that does that!! Every time (a few times daily!) that I 'play' my bunny I see Ryan giggling and continually poke the button! A happy memory!! Love and hugs, G-gran. I tried to send this once and no go---so I may be there twice, too!!