April 17, 2010

Giddy

We are here! It has been roughly 2 1/2 years since I have been to Nebraska and I am completely giddy! It's so exciting to see my parents' house and the church where Lucas and I were married (which is across the street). I cannot wait to see my extended family (and hopefully a few friends) who I haven't seen in years!

The twins with Gigi & Great Aunt Jan

And I'm giddy from the trip out - not only did it go well, but we stayed the night with my cousin who lives halfway. She and her family lived in Maine when we moved to MA, and we loved seeing them and spending holidays with them. Then they moved back home. We hadn't seen them since their move, and it was so great to catch up and see the kids. A few pictures of our stay...

Pushing the shopping cart

Loving on the dog


Riding in the shopping basket

Hanging out with the big boys Rides in the Tonka truck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Only a couple hours until we see you!!!!!!!! Yay!! G-gran

Anonymous said...

Those truck pictures are so so cute. I recognize that girl pushing them from the wedding. Looks like lots of fun. Luv you Allie & Ryan and you guys have lots of fun in Nebraska!!

Kelsey said...

Yay!!! I'm glad your trip out here went so well!!! I cannot WAIT to see you guys! I've been practically dancing in my chair at work!