This post would be VERY long if I attempted to describe all of the mini-adventures of our reunion, so I will just give a few bullet points :)
- The twins discovering their dog - uncontrollable giggles!
- Seeing LJ & JJ who we have watched grow throughout the years.
- Discovering how close we are to our friends - hopefully we'll see them much sooner and more often!
- Ry-guy falling and bumping his head - his biggest gash yet. Thank goodness one of our friends is a nurse (which kept mommy calm), and they had a nice supply on band-aids (since this wasn't the only blood we saw...when you get 8 kids 5 & under together, boo-boos are bound to happen!).
- Allie stuffing her mouth so full of watermelon that she looked like a chipmunk!
- Lucas playing various games with the older kids - and them calling him "Uncle" Lucas!
- The twins wanting so desperately to play with the big kids.
- Ryan building towers with the blocks.
- Allie knocking down every block tower.
- Good conversation with dear friends - even if it was in disjointed snippets between chasing children, kissing boo-boos, redirecting, playing, etc.
- Laughing children - there's nothing better!
It was a wonderful day, and tomorrow we're on to our next adventure - a visit to Nana!