December 07, 2011

There Are These 2 Kids...

...and I'm pretty crazy about them.
They make my world go 'round.
They come hopping into my arms and proclaim, "Mommy, I LIKE you!" and I melt.
They dance over to me, give me the biggest hugs, and say, "Mommy, I'm so happy I have you!" and it makes me so happy I almost burst.
Their laugh makes me laugh. Their tears make me sad. Their enthusiasm fills my days with excitement and joy.
Life before them was good. Life with them is incredible.
I'm so thankful I get to be their mom! What a blessing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve those incredible two children. You are a great mom and I am so proud of all you do. Plus they can make my day so beautiful just hearing them on the phone. Thanks to for sharing your two special blessings. Gigi

Anonymous said...

I've always thanked God that He chose to send those two very blessed kids to you, Kim!!! He knew you would feel like you do about them and that makes him dance and smile every time you do! Love adn prayers, Grandma

Anonymous said...

As I said before WONDERFUL MOMMY and WONDERFUL babies. LOVE LOVE LOVE...
Nana