July 28, 2011

Water Fight!!!S

So much to tell. So many pictures. As I look through the (hundreds of) pictures, so many stories and memories come to mind and I think, "I have to put THAT on the blog because I want to remember it! Oh, and that! And that!" and so on...I'm going to have to edit. The thing I couldn't edit? This fabulous water fight.
It started innocently. The kids playing in the pool. Lucas joining them for an afternoon of innocent water play. And JJ wants a chance to show him his cool squirt gun...
This:
turned into this:
which turned into this:
Pretty soon LJ joined the battle, and Lucas, outnumbered, was led to the sprinkler to receive justice.
He overpowered them and turned the tables.
And then they all went running.
Pretty soon buckets were added to the mix. And an epic standoff.
Which Lucas lost.
And the kids somehow got all the "weapons."
But Lucas is crafty and figured out a secret "weapon" of his own!
Which sent them running!
I sat in the shade, perfectly dry, and watched it all happen. An epic water fight with kids we have loved (and Lucas has played with in similar fashion) since they were born, is just a taste of the fabulous time we had on Long Island.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On this hot, hot day the photos made me feel cool! What delightful fun and wet kids!! Fun, fun. Lots of love and prayers, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Lucas i hope you let the kids get you the most... looks like you are having fun :) hug babies for me.
xo Nana

Anonymous said...

Lucas i hope you let the kids get you the most... looks like you are having fun :) hug babies for me.
xo Nana