December 28, 2006

Christmas in MI

Every year since 1988 my mother's side of the family gets together the day after Christmas for a family party that rotates locations between my mom and her siblings. This year it was at our house. We usually eat, exchange real gifts and gag gifts and play lots of card games. This year my parents went a little crazy and had a bunch of ice breaker games and bought a bunch of door prizes as well. We have enjoyed relaxing and wondering if we should shower or not. Kim usually goes one way and I choose another. Kim tells me that we promised our Indy Cousins a post about what actually happened this year at the party, but I am going to let her type because she has been slacking of late. That post will come soon, but not now because my parents computer (from which I am writing) is dial-up and SLOOOOOOOOW. So I will have my dad e-mail me the pics instead of waiting 10 minutes to upload one little picture. Kim will write soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! love and miss you both!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Millers were enjoying themselves! We're looking forward to Kim's post of the highlights. By the way, Jeff already used his new saw to add some extra support to our sagging entertainment center. So, thank you, Lucas. A new tool was just the motivation he needed to turn off Friends reruns and complete a project. :)

Anonymous said...

This far into the new year and still no new post? Outragesous. Call me, I may have a plan that will occupy you from March 2-4 and that will require 8 different colored t-shirts.

ldmiller said...

I like what I am reading Mr. Schellhammer.

Anonymous said...

We are now in the 21st century. Just got our wireless modem today. This is great! Went from 20 minute download on itunes store to 2 minutes.