August 30, 2009

Our Favorite Things

I thought I would take a moment to list a few of the twins favorite things...see how many of them might be yours too!
Our favorite:
Food
oatmeal cereal
bananas (which mommy likes because warmed up and mixed with the cereal it smells like banana bread!)
Toys
Exersaucers!
little links to chew on
stuffed penguins
our crunchy, chewy books
New Thing to Try
Sitting up on our own (almost there! They're constantly doing crunches to try to sit up when they aren't!)
Eating in our Booster seats (because we're sitting up!)
Baby Einstein Movie
Baby Mozart (mommy's tried others, but nothing grabs their attention and legitimately entertains them like Baby Mozart)
Sound to Make
Ryan - long, high, screechy noise
Allie - razzing, blowing bubbles noise
Songs to Sing with Mommy
Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes
Old MacDonald
Allie-pop (To the tune of Lollipop)
Rockin' Ryan (to the tune of Rockin' Robin)

4 comments:

Dan Miller said...

Sounds like Nana and Poppy are missing waaaaay too much. Not a big fan on missing out on things.
Poppy

Denise Miller said...

DITTO...Nana

Nana Miller said...

The best thing to not being there with the twins are these blog stories. Kim seriously I can't thank you enough. It makes my day to come on here (which I check often)and see a new story and picture of the twins. I really think I would have quit my job and been there often if not for this. Thank you so much for taking time out of your BUSY BUSY Day. WE love you guys so much!! And Lucas thanks for the you tube videos, I know how busy you are!!!!

Lauren and Jeff said...

Mommy songs are the best! I adapted the Mickey Mouse Club song since "Morgan Leigh" is the same number of letters. I'm very impressed with your creativity on Allie-pop and Rockin' Ryan. :)